Advertisement booking terms and conditions
These terms and conditions supercede any other terms conveyed previously either verbally, in writing, or by any other means of communication.
Payment for this advertisement is to be made on receipt of the invoice which will be issued by the Publishers on receipt of order.
All materials for publication on the site must be provided to The Publisher and/or its representatives in accordance with The Publisher and/or its representatives current technical requirements and its content must comply with the current guidelines of the Advertising Standards Authority. Such materials and payment must be with The Publisher and/or its representatives at least 14 days prior to the Start Date.
Acceptance by The Publisher and/or its representatives of this order is conditional upon any necessary consents to be granted by any relevant authority including the Web Site owner for the advertisement to appear on the site. If such consent is not forthcoming by the Start Date all monies paid by the Advertiser will be refunded and The Publisher and/or its representatives shall have no further liability to the Advertiser whatsoever.
The Publisher and/or its representatives reserves the right:
(a) To position and/or change the size of the advertisement unless such position or size is specifically agreed on this order.
(b) To reject, remove or suspend or modify the wording of any advertisement.
The Advertiser warrants to The Publisher and/or its representatives that:
(a) It has the right to publish the contents of the advertisement.
(b) The advertisement does not contravene any law, regulation or code of practice nor infringe any rights or any third party.
(c ) The advertisement complies with the Advertising Standards Authority's current code of practice.
The Advertiser indemnifies The Publisher and/or its representatives against all expenses, damages and losses of any kind incurred by The Publisher and/or its representatives in connection with any claim arising from the advertisement.
All artwork provided by the Advertiser shall remain the property of the Advertiser and remain at the Advertiser's risk. The Publisher and/or its representatives does not accept liability for any damage or loss whilst in its custody nor during transit.
The Advertiser grants The Publisher and/or its representatives a worldwide non-exclusive fully paid licence to use and reproduce and display the artwork including contents, trademarks and brand features contained in the advertisement.
The Publisher and/or its representatives excludes all warranties as to the quality accuracy or performance for the particular purpose of the site. The Publisher and/or its representatives will not be liable for any damages arising as a result of the use of the site. The Publisher and/or its representatives makes no warranty that the contents of the site are free from infection by viruses. Certain links on the site may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over which The Publisher and/or its representatives has no control and The Publisher and/or its representatives accepts no liability in respect thereof.
The Publisher and/or its representatives shall not be liable for any loss in connection with the advertisements on the site including any technical malfunction, computer error, defect in software, loss of data or other damage or disruption to advertisements except to the extent to which it is unlawful to exclude such liability under the law applicable to this contract.
If The Publisher and/or its representatives fails to publish the advertisement in accordance with the terms of this agreement the sole liability of The Publisher and/or its representatives to the Advertiser shall be limited to either a refund of the fee or placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position.
The Publisher and/or its representatives shall not be liable for any breach of this agreement due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
The Publisher and/or its representatives without any liability to the Advertiser may terminate this agreement forthwith at any time by at least seven days written notice to the Advertiser.
Any variation of this order is only valid if counter signed by a Director of The Publisher and/or its representatives.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
1. Payment for this advertisement is to be made on receipt of a invoice which will be issued by the Publishers on receipt of order.
2. The Advertiser is solely responsible for supplying suitable copy or artwork (which may be required to be reproduced appropriate to the printing process) to the Publishers, within a reasonable time before the publication date and prior to the copy deadline date. Any additional design work and any other amendments undertaken by the publisher to the advertiserÕs advertisement copy, shall incur an additional standard minimum charge of £55 (subject only to the complexity of the work). In the event of the Publishers not receiving suitable copy by the copy deadline date they reserve the right to print either:
2.1 The name, address, telephone number and basic business category details of the Advertiser if supplied or
2.2 A previous advertisement printed on behalf of the Advertiser by the Publisher and in either or any case the Publishers will not be responsible for any error or omission arising there from. Effective notice of the copy deadline date will be deemed to have been given by the Publishers by sending written notice thereof by email, fax or ordinary post to the Advertiser at the address on this order form.
3. The Publishers reserve the right to include an index to the advertisements in the publication and will not be responsible to any Advertiser for any error or omission there from.
4. The Publishers reserve the right to position the advertisement notwithstanding any preferred position requested by the Advertiser and to modify the wording of any classified or trade heading.
5. The publishers at its own discretion shall retain and reserve the right to change, amend and determine that date of publication. The Publishers do not accept liability for delays in publication. It is hereby agreed that delays in publication for whatever reason, will not constitute a breach of this contract.
6. This order form, including these Terms and Conditions, constitutes the contract and no employee or agent purporting to represent the Publishers has any right to vary the said Terms and Conditions which take precedence over Terms and Conditions (if any) printed on the forms of Advertisers or Advertising Agents, unless confirmation for any special agreement is given in writing by a Director of Restaurateursguide.com.
7. This contract shall be governed by the Laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. All artwork provided by the Advertiser to the Publishers shall remain the property of the Advertiser and shall remain at all times at the Advertisers risk. The Publishers do not accept liability for any damage or loss whilst in their custody nor during transit.
9. Acceptance by the Publishers of this order form is conditional upon either;
(i) permission being given by the Authority for the advertisement to appear in the publication or
(ii) sufficient numbers of Advertisers being obtained to complete the publication. If either condition is unfulfilled the Publisher in full will refund any monies paid by the Advertiser, less our management fee and the Publisher shall have no further liability whatsoever.
10. In the event that the Advertiser has not discharged all its liabilities to the Publisher arising from any other contract the Advertiser may have with the Publisher or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies, the Publisher reserves the right not to publish this advertisement on behalf of the Advertiser. Any deposit paid will not be refunded.
11. This contract is not subject to cancellation for whatever reason, either by the advertiser nor any of its representatives including an advertising agency, unless payment of the full 100% of the gross advertising rate, as indicated on the rate card for the respective advert size, is paid to the publisher in full and prior to the final copy deadline date for the respective edition.
MECHANICAL DATA: Printing via offset litho method is used. We require artwork supplied on disc or via email or via isdn. Ideally as a high resolution PDF with crop marks and 3mm bleed if appropriate. Other artwork may be supplied using EPS, Jpeg or Tiff files in Illustrator, Quarkxpress or Photoshop applications.
Please note: Information supplied may be used for other sales and promotional purposes within the Group. If you do not wish your details to be used, please telephone Restaurateursguide.com
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Restaurateurs Guide provides an "Email link to a company".
This service is solely to enable our visitors/users to make direct contact with any of the companies appearing within the Restaurateurs Guide directory and it's database, or to make a legitimate request for information about any of the companies product and service, appearing within the Restaurateurs Guide directory and it's database.
You alone, as an independent individual are responsible for the content of your email message to the respective company.
You agree that you will not use the Restaurateurs Guide 'Email link to a company' service for any unlawful purpose, including either the sending of junk mail, spamming or to send any message or material that is offensive, or violates the rights of others.
Communications with companies sent via the 'Email link to a company' service, should conform to existing Data Protection Laws and should relate to, and or be for legitimate business purposes only.
If we become aware of or determine that you are in breach of these terms, we may at our discretion, with or without informing you, modify or terminate your usage privileges.